First Project

For this week we were tasked with providing an overall, medium and close-up photo. To accomplish this on Saturday the 8th of April I was able to find a group of people standing up for the Ukraine of which has been locked in a war with Russia for about the past 2 years. They were a great set of people that allowed me to take as many pictures as I wanted which was very much needed.



Big smiles from everyone involved even after being outside for hours.


Honking cars pass by with a wave from those standing with Ukraine.


Their main table filled with blue and yellow bracelets and flags. An attendee looks for new stickers to add to their car or notebook. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice - Environmental Photo

Lynsey Addario's "It's what I Do" -- book report

Photo Story - Raft Races