About Me

    Hi my name is Jett. This is about my third year here at Linn Benton Community college and I am currently working towards a HDFS (Human development and family science) degree. With that degree I hope to go into counseling. For me this class is essentially just for the credit so that I can transfer to OSU with an associates degree but photography has always been an interest.

    My photography experience goes back to high school where they provided a full film photography experience. It gave a great introduction to using light, rule of thirds, and there basics. One of the best parts of it by far was using the dark room that they provided and processing our black and white photos. While I don't think this sort of thing will become a career path I would love to continue this as a hobby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Choice - Environmental Photo

Lynsey Addario's "It's what I Do" -- book report

Photo Story - Raft Races